Our candidate Sarah Botha recently got a new job through us as a Marketing Executive after relocating to Manchester. Sarah tells us what it is like to job search with The Candidate and how she has landed herself a great job!
6. What are the highlights of your job?
Having the opportunity to really make a difference to the team by placing strategies and frameworks in place.
7. What are the challenges of your role?
The lack of structure can be overwhelming but it also presents an opportunity to implement cohesion and bring change.
8. What added value did you get from job hunting with a recruitment agency such as us here at The Candidate?
Millie and Mel really took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for. They went above and beyond in helping me find my job and even recommend areas to live in. Overall, the care and the interest that Millie and Mel took is what stands out and it will always be my standard when working with recruiters.
9. Will you contact a recruitment agency again for any future career change?
Yes - The Candidate!
10. Top 5 Tips for securing a job in the digital marketing industry:
- Keep abreast of the changes in the industry.
- Stay on top of your skills and never stop learning.
- Don’t be afraid of change!
- Build relationships with your team, suppliers and stakeholders - this makes getting the job done more enjoyable and even sweeter.
- Be responsive and adaptable when challenges arise.
Do you also want to start a digital marketing career? Get in touch with our recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or send your CV to email@example.com.