We understand what clients need from an SEO recruitment perspective and have proved this with successful placements across a range of companies and advertising agencies across the North West. These include small companies where SEO is a new offering or of greater importance through to large FTSE listed blue chips and global marketing advertising networks.
There's no doubt about it, the volume of SEO experts available doesn't meet the demand which currently exists.
The key to attracting candidates is therefore to offer something different to the normal roles which exist. We've found that the following can help in offering SEO candidates a new role:
- Support the personal interest in SEO by challenging them in additional areas
- Help professionalise their hobby and personal interest, secure their future careers
- Develop their complementary knowledge, other marketing channels like PPC, Social etc
- Pay for SEO courses, offer certificates and recognition
- Think of the career ladder, management training to address managing SEO execs in the future
- Train management within your company to appreciate the power of SEO so strategies can be created and appreciated from the top down
The specification varies for the different type of candidate which you would be brining into your business and here's an overview of what you can expect:
SEO junior candidate would have the ability to understand how they can build strong inbound links to your site and help naturally boost the placement of your site in the SERPS. They will need guidance to ensure that Google doesn't penalise you for the actions undertaken by this level of candidate.
SEO mid level manager would have 3 or 4 years experience with SEO and be proficient in the recent Panda updates and what to avoid ensuring a risk free SEO strategy moving forward. Having an awareness of Google's most recent preferences to search listings will be important and management / guidance experiences for junior staff members.
SEO senior level candidates will have an understanding of all the different areas which need to be pulled together in order to have a fully rounded campaign. These will include an appreciation of design, layout, development, creativity, content, social and general marketing plan.
We would be delighted to talk about your requirements from an SEO perspective and we can talk about the range of candidates which we will have available at the time.
Call us now - 0161 833 1044
Have a look at the SEO jobs we are currently recuiting for.