The process of becoming a new contractor:
- Find the role - we’ll keep you up to date with any and all suitable roles that we have
- Decide on your payment method - this might be dependent on the IR35 status on the assignment, but we can give guidance on this
- Agree rates - we always aim to get you the best rate possible!
- Sign your Assignment Schedule - this is a document that outlines the dates of your booking, your rate, and your contact at the company
- Start your contract role - this is the fun part!
- Submit timesheets and get paid!
If you are considering stepping into the contract market or are looking for your next contract role please get in touch with our contract team here.
If you are interested in becoming a Contractor, view our roles here.
Why should candidates consider Contracting? Click here!
How do Contractors benefit a business? Find out here!
Want to know how Brexit could affect Contracting Recruitment? Read on!