What are the challenges of recruiting good people in Email and CRM?
One of the problems with CRM and email marketing is that candidates tend to be like unicorns - email developers in particular can be hard to find. Most developers want the glory of creating the sexy website experience or the more data and analytical types want to be ‘scientists’ of information. Essentially CRM isn’t always considered the most desirable path for many, however no successful business that has customers can really survive without it. I can assure you that email is fun, it’s always changing and it is rewarding seeing how well your customers are going to react to something new and different.
Someone once said to me that emails are the lifeblood of our business and it has stuck with me ever since.
How has your experience been working with us at The Candidate?
Working with The Candidate has been a really hassle-free experience, their team is really going the extra mile to find us the right person for the job. It's the small details that matter in order to make sure that they are finding suitable hires, giving us the confidence we need to focus on making the right selection.
Thank you Jonathan!
- For all our live Email and CRM roles, click here.
- If you're looking to recruit Email or CRM professionals for your business, we can help! Click here.
- Read our latest news here.
- Check out our digital jobs here.
- Learn more about our marketing roles here.
- Fancy a new analytics challenge? Click here!
- Check out all our job opportunities in Technology here!
- If it’s creative roles that you are after, click here.
- Progress your career with a brand new Contract role? Click here!
- To get the very latest jobs, news and blogs follow The Candidate on Linkedin here!