We are proud to represent only the best talent in Marketing, Digital, Creative, Analytics and Tech specialisms. Many of this month's top selection are available immediately, so if any catch your eye do not hesitate and call us now, they could be the valuable addition to your business you have been looking for.
Top Digital Marketing Professionals
Technical SEO Manager -£28,000 - North Manchester and Central Manchester -Immediately Available
- 6 years Agency experience with a particular specialism in technical SEO.
- Experienced in using tools such as Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, SEM Rush, Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Worked across massive brands including Retail, Leisure, Health and Travel.
- Open to both agency and client side opportunities and would be a valuable addition to any team.
Paid Search Manager -£32,000 - North Manchester and Central Manchester -Immediately Available
- 3+ years in paid search with a focus and emphasis on eCommerce and retail clients.
- Strong agency experience, both network and independent and more lately in-house, managing multi-million pound budgets.
- Looking for a new challenge and is immediately available
Paid Media Manager - £40,000+ – Manchester - 3 months
- Experience across all performance marketing channels, (PPC, Paid Social, Google Shopping, SEO and Affiliates), having worked for a range of global eCommerce brands
- Strong commercial experience managing campaigns of varying scales running into the millions.
- Hands on skills in Paid Media they have strategy and management experience.
- Currently manage a team of 2, who they have recruited, trained and developed within Paid Media.
Senior PPC Executive - £26K - Manchester -Immediately Available
With over 2 years’ experience within PPC this amazing candidate is currently immediately available.
Their experience includes;
- Management of budgets exceeding 10m yearly.
- Designing, execution and optimisation all European Paid Search campaigns on behalf of the client (a multi-billion-dollar healthcare corporation) with extensive use of Google Ads
- Day-to-day client and stakeholder communication.
They are currently living in London but looking to make the move to Manchester.
Exceptional Ecommerce candidates
Ecommerce Trading and Merchandising Executive - £27,000 – Manchester - TBC
- 4 years’ experience in eCommerce brands
- Able to lead category trading meetings
- Experience in updating category landing pages
- Worked on full cycle campaigns
- Deep understanding of CRM and its integration with trading
Talented Analytics Professionals
Senior Insight Analyst - £50,000 – Manchester – 3-month notice period
In their current role, they own the reporting, insight and strategy for the Buying & Merchandising function within the business intelligence team. This involves:
- Influencing product pricing strategy using internal and external data.
- Created automated models to automatize manual processes for identification of successful products, price changes/markdowns and stock forecasts.
- Overhauled the reporting.
- Also recruited, developed and manages a team of insight analysts.
- Technical tools used: Advanced SQL, SSRS/Power BI and Advanced Excel.
Web Analyst - £35,000 – Manchester – 1 Month Notice
- A brainy analytics specialist whose core skill set centres around digital/marketing/web analytics through both the Google Marketing Platform (GA360, GTM, CM, SA360, GDS) and Adobe Analytics.
- From detailed analysis, to creating dashboards, reports and insight their skill set would be an asset to any analytics team, especially with their experience working across multiple sectors and industries.
Top Tech Talent
Senior React Developer - £60,000 – Immediately Available
- Senior Front End Developer boasting over 7 years’ commercial experience across Web & Mobile Development roles.
- 4 years commercial pure Front End experience building projects using React.JS in both in house (fashion & gambling) & agency environments.
- Built projects ranging from complex web applications, custom build CMS, mobile applications, gambling & gaming platforms.
- Confident across the full stack technical range but bias towards creating front end applications.
- Immediately available at a salary of £60,000.
Exceptional Executive Level Candidate
Customer Director - £80,000 – UK Wide - Immediately Available
A hugely talented Customer Director is looking for a new position.
Their most recent role sees them responsible for covering all areas of paid media, CRM, retention and customer experience across a number of international markets. With experience across various sectors and highlights in multimillion pound eCommerce businesses who have been at the forefront of new technologies.
If any of these top talented individuals have caught your eye then contact one of our team on 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected]. We would love to help you.
- If you would like to check out our other CV tips click here!
- Read our latest blogs.
- Check out all our job opportunities in Technology
- Check out our digital jobs
- Learn more about our marketing roles
- If it’s creative roles that you are after, click creative jobs
- Fancy a new analytics challenge? Click Analytics jobs
- Progress your career with a brand new Contract role