A massive part of the culture at The Candidate is being a part of a team. So with self isolation we have been looking for new ways to keep connected. In this blog Sophie Parkin our Senior Marketing Recruitment Consultant talks us through how we have been keeping motivated through Yoga and the benefits it has on health and wellbeing.
Benefits of Yoga:
- Makes your happier and decreases stress.
- Increases flexibility, muscle and strength.
- Increases your energy.
- Helps you breathe better.
- Makes your happier.
I definitely think during times like these, if you feel like you have a lack of control, it’s great to just breathe.
If like me, you feel guilty for seeing a difference in your work ethic, take a step back. Do some Yoga, or just focus on yourself.
- Read! Use this time to get caught up in a book. Self-help books, and books about positivity are always a good way to start.
- Recharge, have a bath, pamper yourself.
- Download apps such as Breathe or
- Make lists! Give yourself lists to do and check these off. Don’t be too hard on yourself if you haven’t completed them all though!
- Use this time to try something different, a new language, Salsa dancing, anything.
- Mental health effects’ us all.
- Try and stick to a routine. Routine is good and keeps some of us sane.
A lot of businesses are feeling the difficulty of the virus at the minute, but I think it’s really important to focus on your employee’s wellbeing and your own.
What have you been doing to give yourself some positivity?
If you are interested in sharing your story or promote anything that you feel is important then please email [email protected] and we would love to share it for you on our blog!
To read our positive news, click here!