Salary: £25k - £30k
A leading media company with offices around the world is looking for a PPC Campaign Manager to fill a new role in their expanding team at their Manchester offices. The candidate will have a genuine passion for the paid search industry and a willingness to keep up to date with industry developments. Because the company is experiencing continued growth, this is a new role as part of a new PPC team, so the correct candidate will have the chance to make the role their own and take full control.
This new role requires a PPC Campaign Manager with strong analytical thinking. The role is not client facing; however with campaigns being run globally excellent communication skills are required. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of PPC campaigns; therefore excellent knowledge of paid search is very important. Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics is also essential.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong experience in client management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Finance and business management experience.
- Influential, natural leader.
- Experience working on large campaigns (B2B and B2C)
- Creative and strategic viewpoint.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Build and maintain successful and long-standing working relationships with clients.
- Oversee the development and growth of the company.
- Manage and influence a team of Executives.
- Identify potential commercial opportunities.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news.
If this role looks like the ideal next step in your digital career then act now. Click APPLY NOW, Call The Candidate team directly on 0161 833 1044 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org now to find out more!