This is a genuinely fantastic and rare opportunity for the Northwest for someone to work with some of the smartest people in performance marketing in a local position but with a true International presence, working with one of the largest media owners in the UK who are based in London but have 14 offices across the globe. MyThings Media are working with over 100 advertisers in the UK and this NW client is one of their largest clients, currently receiving a larger spend than Google. They have a multi-million pound budget and have a number of campaigns running with them which need internal onsite client management from a great Account Director / Ecommerce Manager level candidate. They are looking for someone with great performance marketing experience and a retail background/client knowledge is essential.
The ideal candidate will be someone senior who wants to step up in their career to Account Director level and deal with senior stakeholders at both the client side and MyThings Media. This is a great opportunity to get exposure at this level and also get a real insight into the cutting edge of online activity and the benefits this is bringing clients and advertisers. The salary for this role is very attractive and for the right candidate they will exceed your current salary and generously compensate for travel to make this attractive. Furthermore, to attract the right candidate, flexible working hours is an option and there will be shares included which the employee will benefit from if the company sells/floats in the coming years.
The successful candidate will manage and develop their top flight customer relationships and performance. The key responsibilities of this are:
- Managing the campaign for their key client
- Promote the media owner's company, service and assets by capitalising on commercial opportunities
- Analyse campaigns, work with their deployment division, assess the delivery of activity, manage budget spend, grow campaign's ROI and deliver the most efficient campaign for your client all within a digital media performance campaign
- Monitor the campaign delivery, design activity for seasonal and ongoing activity and act strategically in accordance with other digital marketing activity internally
- Ensure retention of the customer account, and be in tune with remodelling or commercial negotiation requirements
- Work with the technical team to fully integrate their services and offer bespoke modelling of accounts
This role would suit someone who has extensive experience in performance media and account management. A real commercial mind is required and dealing with major stakeholders will be a given.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then
get in contact! Call 0161 833 1044 or email