Salary: £40k - £50k
A unique and exciting opportunity to join a highly successful e-commerce company based in Liverpool is on offer for an experienced Online Marketing Manager. This senior role would be a fantastic career move for a marketing manager with hands on digital experience. Joining the company, who have offices all over the world including Australia and USA, the new Online Marketing Manager will be expected to plan new digital marketing strategies to improve the company's performance and drive growth.
The successful candidate will have a genuine interest in the paid media industry and display high levels of creative and analytical skill. The role of the Online Marketing Manager will be to drive revenue and improve the performance of the company's digital marketing channels through the development of a creative and innovative strategy. Therefore experience in the planning and execution of digital strategies is essential and the candidate should have a proven record of increasing brand awareness and company revenue.
The ideal candidate:
- 4+ years in a marketing role.
- A broad understanding of online advertising (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Display)
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Hands on experience of digital strategy (Paid Search, SEO, Blogging)
- Thorough knowledge of Email Marketing strategies.
- Strong communication skills.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Plan, execute and optimise the digital strategy.
- Managing the SEO team including link building and keyword research.
- Creation of Email Marketing campaigns.
- Analyse existing campaigns and identify potential improvements.
- Increase brand awareness alongside revenue through digital strategy.
- Contributing innovative and creative ways to improve digital marketing performance.
If this role looks like the ideal next step in your digital career then act now. Click APPLY NOW, Call The Candidate team directly on 0161 833 1044 or email us on [email protected] now to find out more!