Some of the benefits of hiring a contractor in the current climate are:
- They can deliver results remotely; these guys have an abundance of experience working to tight deadlines (and budgets) to deliver projects all from their own homes or offices
- They aren’t employees of your business, so you don’t need to pay them sick or holiday pay
- You only need to pay them for the hours needed, so if there are only certain elements of a project (or if for whatever reason the project quietens down) you only have to pay them for the times you actually need them
- With the recent uncertainty in the market there are some highly skilled contractors available to start within 24 hours of you having a requirement
- There’s a large chance that there will be a contractor out there who has completed a project very similar to the one you are completing and can bring a wealth of experience on the best ways to complete it efficiently, which will help save time and therefore money
We appreciate that for some businesses hiring a contractor has never been on their radar before, but we’re also on completely on untrodden ground, so if you’d like a conversation around how a contractor could help on a specific project in a bit more detail and the general costings around hiring a contractor get in touch with Blake on 07860 921 766 or [email protected]
If you are interested in becoming a Contractor, view our roles here.
Why should candidates consider Contracting? Click here!
How do Contractors benefit a business? Find out here!