Alex Bradford is a PPC Executive who was looking for his first role in Manchester following his relocation from New Zealand. The UK market is new to him so The Candidate had to make sure that we found him a role, and business, that would both allow him to demonstrate his breadth of knowledge whilst also supporting the transition. He has now secured a new role as a Senior PPC Executive with Parcels2Go and we have no doubt that he will do really well with them.
6. What are the highlights of your job?
The team I will be working with and also being promoted to a senior level.
7. What are the challenges of your role?
The new role as a whole, gone from being campaign management to managing execs and becoming a PPC Manager.
8. What added value did you get from job hunting with a recruitment agency such as us here at The Candidate?
The Candidate has such a large network and good relationship with all their clients, it was the ability to reach a lot more companies than I could do myself.
9. Will you contact a recruitment agency again for any future career change?
Yeah, but only The Candidate, because of the great experience I had throughout the job process.
10. Top 5 Tips for securing a job in the digital marketing industry:
- Open up yourself and show them who you are
- Prep for the job by ensuring you got what it takes to succeed in the industry
- Have genuine knowledge of the role - no bullshit.
- Research the company well, so you can ask in-depth questions at the interview and show that you will integrate well into their company culture
- Have a sense of humour!
Do you also want to start a digital marketing career? Get in touch with our recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.