What a year it’s been so far at The Candidate! To celebrate new milestones, a growing team, and all the successes 2022 has brought so far, we celebrated with a weekend away in Barcelona!
The first trip abroad since covid, The Candidate do an annual holiday for all staff if performance targets are achieved - all expenses paid! Previous destinations include Lisbon, Barcelona (twice before!), The Lake District, and London - it's one of the biggest and best perks of working at The Candidate!
Keep reading to find out what we got up to on our holiday (we already can't wait for next year's trip!)...
The day started with some refuelling at a beachside restaurant, accompanied by rendition of La Bamba from Colin! (Luckily for him, I’ll leave out the video evidence!)
We then headed across to the beach for a dip in the sea and a chill in the sun. We were quickly approached by a variety of vendors selling everything from massages to tattoos! Chris was given some ‘Candidate Purple’ hair braids, whilst Brian ordered us all some Mojitos from a man with a bottle of rum and some plastic cups! Then it was over to a tiki bar, were we all enjoyed some margaritas and Gaviscon (are we getting old?). Phil and Brian had an arm wrestle, and in true recruiter fashion, Elliot tried to interview one of the waitresses.
That evening we went out for some food in smaller groups, before meeting up for drinks later on.
What a great few days! As Evie, Nat, and Laura made their way home to Manchester very early on Saturday morning, the rest of the team stayed out for an extra couple of days, and enjoyed some classic tourist activities!
We all had a brilliant time, and can’t wait for next years holiday already!
- Read our latest news here.
- If it’s creative roles that you are after, click here.
- Take a look at our marketing roles here.
- Check out our digital jobs here.
- Check out all our job opportunities in Technology here!
- Fancy a new analytics challenge? Click here!
- If you're looking for a new role, get in touch with us today! Progress your career with a brand new Contract role? Click here!
- To get the very latest jobs, news and blogs follow The Candidate on Linkedin here!