This Job has now been fulfilled.
Do you have experience in data analysis and want to work in a fast-paced and exciting business within the finance sector? Become a Web Analytics Manager for one of the top ten fastest growing tech companies in the North!
With the use of your expertise, the role involves supporting and further developing this multi award-winning company’s growth and ambitions. Working alongside talented colleagues in Manchester’s City Centre, the role offers a competitive salary and many opportunities for career development.
Our client requires a candidate with relevant experience who can analyse data and additionally have the understandings to interpret this in order to give the key decision makers of the business advice and recommendations to help the continued growth of the company.
Key Responsibilities of the Web Analytics Manager:
- In regards to the business’ websites, oversee and manage their web analytics.
- Consistently track, analyse, and generate detailed reports on the websites KPIs.
- Analyse customer journeys in order to provide insights into online customer behaviour and use this to help develop the company’s attribution model.
- Collaborate with the Data Squad to ensure consistency over different data stores.
- Act as the go-to expert on Google Analytics; providing training to other employees when required.
- Support adhoc requests and provide adhoc analysis for other departments.
- Develop campaign tagging so that all marketing can be accurately tracked through both online and offline conversion.
- Assist on creative and functional tagging throughout the site in order to improve the website tagging process.
- Work with the relevant colleagues to improve volume growth and identify trends and insights to help drive conversion improvement and CPA efficiencies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience of working within a similar role is vital
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills (Maths degree desired but not essential)
- Excellent consumer web and marketing experience
- Ability to understand and pull insights from complex data sets and offer recommendations in a concise and cohesive manner
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics
- Expertise in Excel and Tableau
- Understanding of Session Replay / heat mapping tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp eye for detail with accurate grammar and spelling
- Knowledge or experience using attribution tools would be advantageous
- Experience of experimental setup and post analytics along with the capability of successfully delivering data-driven web analysis’ in order to provide recommendations to drive improvement
- Knowledge of Hitwise or other competitor monitoring tools is ideal but not essential!
Tempted? Get in touch with our award-winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
For digital jobs and news follow us on Twitter Facebook and LinkedIn
Job not for you? Recommend someone now for £250 Cashback, Click here!