This Job has now been fulfilled.
Interested in Science? This Social Media Co-ordinator job could be perfect for you to get in to! Based in Knutsford this job will challenge your social media skills for an ever-growing business!
Our Client is an internationally known business with offices in the UK and USA, they are looking for a confident Social media coordinator to join their rapidly growing team of experts in their field. The perfect candidate will be able to produce outstanding social media strategies over all media channels. The candidate will also be comfortable with working and communicating with people from all levels of business.
If this sounds like something that will interest you, carry on reading to see if you have the right requirements for this role!
- Partner with Editors to create detailed communication plans and activity schedules, covering timelines, frequency and format of messaging, channel differentiation, communication themes, response framework and call to action
- Identify and implement the appropriate social media strategy, covering new member acquisition, interest and engagement, conversion, brand advocacy and amplification
- Work with teams across the business (Marketing, Editorial, Sales, Audience) to ensure that social media strategy and activity is integrated with other channels, in order to present a consistent brand experience
- Using appropriate tools, ensure we are monitoring, listening and responding to our social community; feed queries to appropriate team for response where needed, and ensure that insight generated is fed back to the brand teams
- Maintenance of existing accounts, ensuring these all meet best practice and brand guidelines, including creative identity
- Stay ahead of the curve and identify all new channels and platforms pertinent to our brands and advise internal teams accordingly
- Regular reporting of activity and KPI performance vs. target, meeting regularly to review activity, spend and results, developing plans to optimise and remediate as needed
- Provide expert social media insight and advice in order to grow internal understanding and awareness of social media and digital marketing in general
- Assist with marketing projects as required under guidance of Marketing Manager
- Experience in setting up, communicating with and managing organic social media communities, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Experienced in use of social media management and monitoring tools/software, such as Oktopost/Hootsuite/Buffer and Google Analytics
- Experience of creating and implementing social media strategies in order to drive community interest, engagement, new prospect acquisition, database growth, newsletter sign-up, website traffic and ultimately customer conversion
- Experience of generating insight from social media tools to improve marketing effectiveness, innovation and proposition development
- Intensely results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics.
If this sounds like a perfect job, then give one of our amazing team members a call on
0161 833 1044 or you can apply online now!