Are you ready to kick-start your Social Media career? Do you want to learn from expert marketers? Become the new Social and Content Executive for an established business within the health and fitness industry, based in Greater Manchester and get the ball rolling today! Social and Content Executive
Up to £22,000
Are you ready to kick-start your Social Media career? Do you want to learn from expert marketers? Become the new Social and Content Executive for an established business within the health and fitness industry, based in Greater Manchester and get the ball rolling today!
At present, the company outsources their content and social media marketing, however, they are now looking to bring this in-house. They are a highly successful business who have over a decade’s worth of experience and knowledge within the industry so they are definitely a company to work for! It’s a close-knit company which considers themselves a family and this is ever-present within the office’s atmosphere. Our successful client is looking for a Social and Content Executive to manage and develop their blog content and social media channels. This thriving business is looking for a talented, driven individual who will become an integral part of the team, in return for their hard-work the successful candidate will receive excellent training and career development opportunities!
The Social and Content Executive will be responsible for generating engaging content which can be used for social media, email marketing and blogs. They will also be accountable for managing all social media platforms as well as editing graphics. An individual who has a strong creative flair, a passion to learn and develop would certainly thrive within this role!
The Roles and Responsibilities of Social and Content Executive:
• Responsible for organic and paid media strategy, as well as company profiles and community management
• Sense check in-house all relevant communication and are brand compliant
• Manage agencies in the delivery of secured press and execution of paid media
• Keep internal team up to date on new products/feature releases and that they are embedded in marketing strategy
• Manage and execute the company blog strategy and content and amplifying on channels
• Liaise with relevant teams for social/blog content including design and customer support
• Analyse performance of posts and content using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and use in decision making and planning
• Keep up to date on social media changes and the implications on strategy
• Provide support on content production such as brochure production.
The Skills and Attributes Required:
• Customer-centric and motivated to engage
• Analytical and a strong understanding of Google Analytics
• Ambitious with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Highly enthusiastic and driven to succeed
• An excellent communicator
• High attention to detail and an eye of what looks good
• Highly brand compliant and can stick to the brief and tone of voice
• Someone who has an understanding of financial investment products and Fintech would be highly advantageous
If this sound like the role for you then do not hesitate and apply now! If you have any questions contact one of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommend someone now for £250 Cashback. Click here!