This Job has now been fulfilled.
Are you experienced in analytics and wanting to further your career? Become a Senior Multi-Channel Analyst for a well-established fashion retail company in North Manchester!
Our client is looking for a candidate with expert knowledge in multi-channel analysis to join their team. If you are highly driven and thrive for a challenge, this sounds like the perfect job for you! The role involves providing reports, analysis and insight to all levels of employee’s right up to director level, as well as optimising and evolving analytical databases and reporting suites. Being pro-active and able to work in a fast-paced environment is crucial to this role. Located on the outskirts of Greater Manchester in Bury, there are excellent transport links nearby.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Provide insightful analysis across all channels including desktop, mobile, apps & in-store devices
- Pro-actively highlighting issues with metrics such as sessions or conversion and providing insight into the causes of any decline
- Provide robust analysis on key business areas with a clear focus on driving actions designed to improve business performance
- Covering ad-hoc analysis and reporting requirements across all group fascia’s
- Pro-actively seek to make recommendations to improve the overall customer experience, profitability, and loyalty
- Maintain, optimise and evolve reporting to meet ever-growing business needs, using existing software and systems in place, but also identifying new ways of working to improve efficiency
- Maintain and optimise multiple large Oracle analytical databases, working closely with integration developers
- Play a key role in developing in-house Single Customer View databases and custom attribution models
- Manage integration processes for new data sources, from specification to implementation and testing
- Design and create Oracle tables, views, stored procedures, functions, scheduled jobs and other database objects to ensure data accuracy and consistency, alongside ensuring the team is in a position to provide analytical support on any area of group operations as required
- Maintain Oracle reporting suite in OBIEE, constantly looking to develop its capabilities to provide additional functionality for business users, moving additional reporting to self-serve in the short-medium term
- Work closely with UX teams to assess the impact of multi-variate testing programmes and make recommendations for further developments
- Utilise a ticketing system within the team to manage priorities, delegate work and manage performance
- Managing development priorities via a JIRA system in conjunction with the Multi-Channel technology team
- Work closely with Oracle database administrators to ensure that developments are made with the considerations of database performance, storage, and backup in mind
- Assist in managing day-to-day priorities of a small team
The Key Skills and Experience needed:
- Expert knowledge of PL/SQL (including views, stored procedures, analytical functions, scheduling, triggers etc.)
- Experience of ETL processes
- Significant experience with Oracle databases
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- Experience in reporting tools (preferably OBIEE and BI Publisher, although experience with other tools such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports etc. would also be beneficial)
- Experience in using web analytics tools (Google Analytics Premium & Big Query preferred, although experience with Coremetrics, Webtrends etc. would also be beneficial)
- Experience in digital marketing (reporting on PPC, SEO, Affiliate performance etc., including reporting on CPC, CPA)
- Experience in providing analysis and insight to key stakeholders, presenting complex datasets in a clear and concise way which non-technical colleagues can understand
- Experience in managing a small team
This is an excellent opportunity! If you have the skills required, then get in touch on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
For digital jobs and news follow us on Twitter Facebook and LinkedIn
Job not for you? Recommend someone now for £250 Cashback, Click Here