This Job has now been fulfilled.
Looking for a change? Join a leading retail company in Manchester as their new Marketing Manager and enjoy exciting benefits including private healthcare, an excellent recognition scheme, and on-site parking!
An excellent opportunity with a Manchester retail firm has arisen. The role reporting to a Head of eCommerce and will be an integral part of the team that will deliver the strategy. A large part of the role will be driving, planning and delivering both online and offline sales channels. They will have the responsibility for the team as a whole coaching and supporting them to optimise and continuous development.
Our client is looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager who will be accountable for planning and implementing cutting-edge and successful marketing strategies which will be optimised for both online and offline sales channels. They will also be responsible for managing the team in order to ensure all work produced is of the highest standard. An individual who has excellent interpersonal skills combined with a passion for marketing will thrive in this role!
The Role and Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Driving the online marketing on multiple platforms such as email and looking for new and innovative ways to reach current and new customers
- Planning and delivering for promotions—working alongside manager to plan and collaborate with financial teams, designers and the team as a whole devising an achievable promotional calendar that will maximise the performance of company objectives.
- Analysis of customers and competitors and identify key potential new clients and the retention of existing clients. Analysis of the performance of online i.e. email and offline marketing i.e. direct mail, activity continually striving for improvement
- Collaborates with PR and Brand agencies to deliver a reputable and recognisable brand
- Create a strong integrated marketing plan and ensure that all campaigns are within the agreed budget
- Maximise profits by producing promotions which are feasible within each platforms limitations
- Work closely with other members of the team in order to generate detailed briefs for any future promotions whilst also performing regular email and landing page tests
- Optimise profitability by utilising direct mail in order to acquire new leads and manage the production of all corporate material
- Aim to identify new business sectors and also the appropriate products for them by analysing customer segments
- Make sure that all work produced, reflects the brand message
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends, products, customers and changes
The Key Skills and Attributes:
- Have an enthusiastic approach to people management with a holistic outlook on the success of the team and its role in business objectives
- Proven experience in managing an entire marketing team
- Will be knowledgeable in all things marketing and makes it their business to keep their knowledge and skills up to date
- A strong knowledge of both digital and offline marketing is essential
- Particular knowledge of direct marketing including catalogues and email marketing
- Have experience driving and developing a team and delivering results.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing including Mailchimp campaigns, list management, segmentation and A/B testing
- Has experience in print and B2B
- Have strong computer administrative skills with Office and Google Analytic reporting and analysis
- Have a natural eye for detail and data-driven
If this job has caught your eye our team would love to hear from you so do not hesitate to apply today! Or contact one of our award-winning team on 011 833 1044 or email email@example.com