This Job has now been fulfilled.
Creative flair is a must in this job role, be part of an innovating organisation who want to change the way people see what they do! This Digital Designer job, based in Manchester is for the creative people in the marketing industry which include some amazing benefits such as flexible hours and free parking.
This job will demand you to work on different brands on a day to day basis where you will be an all-rounder in digital output and have experience creating cool new designs for all online marketing channels. The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team as you will be supporting the rest of your digital design experts in a fast-paced environment taking projects from initial brief through to highly-polished visuals, following an established design process and know all about the procedures of preparing assets for production.
- Create and deliver a high standard of digital assets across websites, email, social and marketing (e.g. email campaigns, banners, landing pages)
- Work with the Marketing team to generate strong ideas and solutions in order to meet the team’s requirements
- Deliver highly professional visual concepts illustrating ideas and recommendations
- Ensure usability, accessibility and SEO best practice standards are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with lead designer and development team to ensure design integrity is retained throughout build stage
- Ensure all working practices and procedures adhere to business compliance.
Keep reading to see if you have the requirements!
- Able to interpret a brief into high-quality design work which works as intended across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Ideas-focussed with excellent conceptual skills
- Proven experience in a digital design role with a portfolio of examples across digital channels - web, email, social, mobile/tablet
- Excellent working knowledge of the key Adobe CS packages (PS, AI, ID)
- Strong understanding of UX and user-centred design
- Ability to provide detailed design break-downs to component level
- Exceptional attention to detail with an eye for consistency
- An understanding of information architecture and messaging hierarchy
- Have a thorough understanding of cross-browser and multi-device compatibility issues and best practices to support SEO and accessibility
- Ability to enthusiastically share knowledge and make recommendations
- Experience working in a busy environment across multiple brands
- Strong understanding of the need for brand consistency in design execution
- Typographically excellent. Good grammatical skills (CVs with typos will be rejected!)
- Experience working with brand guidelines/systems and adhering to global design principles
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new brands and design systems
- Great communication skills and thrives working in a close-knit team.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar type of role, preferably from an agency background
- Educated (to degree level) in a design discipline and/or an extensive career background.
- Be at ease presenting a portfolio which demonstrates your flair for creativity and digital awareness
- An ability to cease an opportunity and a willingness to share your ideas
- An eye for visual impact, and an understanding of UX/UI principles across platforms.
- Translate requirements quickly into eye-catching, user-centric designs.
- A good understanding of the programming that sits behind your work and what it takes to make a change.
If you meet these requirements, you need to Apply online today or call our fantastic team today on 0161 833 1044.