Our client is looking for a creative, talented individual to become their new Digital Designer in Greater Manchester! Digital Designer
Up to £25,000
Our client is looking for a creative, talented individual to become their new Digital Designer in Greater Manchester!
The role involves designing and developing content for all digital channels, ensuring there is consistency across all platforms and campaigns. The content must be extremely engaging and efficient in order to appeal to customers. The right candidate must have a good understanding of the product range and will be the main driving influence of the brand’s identity across all platforms. Reporting to the Multi-Channel Lead, the successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment where they will be able to develop their skillset!
The Key Responsibilities of the Digital Designer:
• Creating and updating website content to deadlines set by the Marketing team, including homepage banners, promotional POS (on site and off site) and landing pages using basic HTML and CSS editing.
• Provide the marketing team with visual examples to help aid campaign development.
• Produce and optimise email newsletters and achieve click-through rates of above 20%
• Working with the Content team to ensure consistency of message across our various marketing channels.
• Feeding back to both Retail and Marketing departments to ensure uniformity across offline and online channels, replicating activity and campaigns.
• Ensure that the Content team are supported by all assets required to drive social growth targets.
• Working with the Marketing and Conversion teams to maximise onsite conversion rates. Continuously identifying, testing and implementing improvements.
• Continuously analysing and reporting site and content performance and recommending improvements and developments.
• Develop and optimise the website using an optimisation test programme.
• Monitor competitors and key retail businesses in order to look for improvements.
• Be passionate about the way we communicate with our customers through digital visual mediums.
• Monitoring all aspects of site content including product copy and photography to ensure the brand message is consistently communicated.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A competent digital designer who can create engaging and on-brand visual content quickly and accurately using Adobe CS platforms.
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience of selling product through marketing and/or retail sales in either B2B or B2C.
• Preferred experience in designing response emails.
• Proven experience of UX design would be beneficial.
• Knowledge of or interest in the outdoors and outdoors products!
Do you have the skills and the knowledge that they are looking for? Call our award-winning consultants today on 0161 833 1044.
Recommend someone now for £250 Cashback. Click here!