This Job has now been fulfilled.
Do you have expert analytical skills? Join this globally successful company as their temporary Customer Insight Analyst and make your mark on their business!
This role involves digging deep into our clients Customer Behaviour data sources in order to understand and display what customers want currently, and in the future. As a super-user in surveying and mining customer data, you will also be expected to ensure that customer behaviour and marketing campaigns is able to be accurately tracked and monitored. Stemming from this, you will provide data driven evidence of how to improve the overall customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual passionate about data analytics. It is also based in the heart of Manchester, with excellent transport links and bustling bars nearby.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Customer Insight Analyst:
- In order to monitor the trading performance of the business in near real time, develop and create reports and dashboards.
- Provide support for the functional proposition team in order to produce data driven insights that support business development for new future capabilities.
- Regularly create commercially viable data/insights driven recommendations for future proposition enhancements.
- Contribute to the creation of robust measurements for marketing campaigns, to the extent that campaign success can be tracked, and ROI is clear.
- Propose and regularly produce a set of dashboard-style reports that will facilitate the efficient running of the digital and marketing of the business. Also, ensure that the customer experience remains at the heart of all operation decision making.
- Examining and mining real consumer behaviour data in order to test commercial hypotheses.
- Support in the work of categorising and segmenting the customer database at both account and contact level- including NACE codes, job role, and type classification etc.
- Use NPS customer surveys to make recommendations to increase NPS.
- Expand on customer data lists to support campaign work such as the generation of mail or email address lists that meet campaign criteria.
- Produce customer surveys and work with agencies to produce surveys to complement system derived behaviour data.
Key Skills, Attributes, and Experience of the Customer Insight Analyst:
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science or quantitative field.
- C1 Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced English.
- Expert level knowledge of relational databases and data mining.
- Experience using BI and data mining tools.
- An in-depth understanding of technical eCommerce concepts, with significant regard to the implementation of online analytics tools.
- Involved in working with agencies and external 3rd parties to complement internal analytical expertise.
- Experience defining and delivering effective customer surveys to gain in-depth insight across multiple channels.
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced stakeholder management skills coupled with excellent presentation skills.
- Good ability to make customer lead justifications for significant business change or functional digital enhancements.
- Proactive, cooperation and contribution orientated.
- Bears personal responsibility and quality awareness.
- Behaves loyally and complies with regulations and legal requirements.
Have you finally found the job of your dreams? For more information on this fantastic new role, call our award-winning team today on 0161 833 1033 or apply online now!