Join a leading European distributor of electronics, automation and measurement technology business and be part of a fantastic team of talented and innovative individuals in a unique, open-plan office in the heart of Manchester city centre!
They are currently looking for a unique candidate to spearhead both their web and customer analytics function – if you have experience in both and are looking to take the next step in your career, then this could be a career defining opportunity for you.
In the role of Customer Insight/Web Analytics Manager you will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of websites, marketing activity, UX and product across group websites
- Interrogating customer behaviour, website interactions and trends and providing data driven recommendations for consideration into the eCommerce proposition roadmap.
- Managing the Adobe Analytics platform / implementation and ensure data integrity is maintained across the business
- People management.
Day to day tasks include:
- Developing and creating the reports that monitor the performance of the websites
- Working with the marketing teams to track channel and campaign performance.
- Proposing and regularly producing reports that will facilitate the efficient running of the digital and marketing teams and ensure that commercial benefits remain at the heart of all operational decisions.
- Working with the ecommerce team in producing data driven insights that support business case development for new functional capabilities and/or root cause analysis of eCommerce issues.
- Managing the implementation of Adobe Analytics to support the analysis projects across all areas of the business including platform administration, testing, additional tracking and ensuring data integrity.
- Owning the customer segmentation model.
- Managing and professionally developing the analytics team
- Be an expert at hands on data manipulation and interrogation
- Have proven experience in online analytics and interpreting complex data sets to drive action.
- Have thorough understanding of marketing campaign processes and proven experience of using analytics tools to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Have experience managing enterprise web analytics implementations, preferably Adobe Analytics
- Have thorough understanding of technical eCommerce concepts, with specific regard to the implementation of onsite analytics tools.
- Have experience working with or in marketing teams and/or development teams
- Have experience working with Power BI and understanding of SQL.
- Have experience of working with tag management system (preferably Enlighten), data layers and writing requirements for data collection.
- Up to £60,000 salary
- Flexible working hours with the option to work from home
- City centre location with excellent transport links
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Personal development plans and tailored career paths
- Great office environment with a pool table and games room, free tea, Nespresso coffee and fresh fruit
- Company paid benefits including life assurance, income protection, pension, private medical insurance, etc.
- Access to medical support services such as online GP appointments, medical second opinions and mental health support, and a 24/7 helpline providing support on issues such as health, money and work.
If this sounds like the next step for you- apply online now, call our team today on 0161 833 1033, or email your CV to [email protected].
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!