UX/UI Designer – Bolton (3 days in office) – Circa £40,000 – Boutique Agency
They are looking to add an enthusiastic and talented UX/UI Designer to their digital team. You will work on some fantastic upcoming digital projects for various global brands. You’ll want to stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry and bring fresh ideas and thinking to the agency.
The role is 3 days per week in their office which is everything you would expect from a slick, young agency – if you’re a fan of converted old buildings then you’ll love it!
Featured in Prolific North's "Most Inspiring Places to Work" campaign, noted for their outstanding benefits package which includes:
- In-house gym for all staff to keep you happy and healthy, which includes a full subscription to Peloton (Bike & Running machine).
- Access to mental well-being services should you need it
- Close to picturesque rural areas, they’ve invested in Mountain Bikes for you to explore the reservoirs or hills around the agency to clear your head.
- Personal budget for creative & technical development - whether you have a desire to pick up a letterpress course, an SEO course or visit an exhibition/event or whatever it is that you need to keep inspired
- 24 days holiday a year (plus bank hols obviously) + your birthday off
- Team lunches, quiz nights, nights out, trips abroad and they’ve even hired chefs to come in and cook amazing meals for the team
- Be the go-to for all things UX/UI, championing the user at every step
- Take a leading role and help us to deliver well designed and commercial solutions that make a significant difference for our clients and their customers
- Work with our agile team, championing user centred design across a range of versatile clients and products
- Work with team to gather and evaluate user requirements and suggest solutions
- Communicate ideas and designs through storyboards, site maps and process flows
- Create mock-ups, wireframes and prototypes to support new business and retained clients.
- Create brand interface elements and libraries of assets that can be utilised by the wider development team
- Proactively create user testing and usability studies and share with the wider team.
- Manage multiple work flows in a fast-paced environment, reacting to changes in priorities as needed
- Work with the wider team to develop and improve design processes to maximise business efficiencies
- A minimum of 3 years working in UX/UI design on cross platform applications for mobile, tablet and desktop
- A strong understanding of UX/UI best practice
- An enviable portfolio of demonstrable UI/UX design work
- Proficiency in Figma or other wire-framing tools
- A keen eye for visual design skills
- User centred design approach
- Able to translate a journey and communicate reasoning
- Comfortable presenting your solutions to the team
- Strong communication skills
If you feel like this is the right position for you, then apply today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice.