An exciting retail opportunity has come up in Manchester as a Traffic Manager.
Our client is a multi-brand business in a fantastic sector where they have established themselves as a reputable sports fashion retailer. They require this person to oversee the digital mix and deliver sales and traffic growth to the agreed budget and CPA targets.
This retail giant is located in convenient premises with excellent commuter options by both car and tram. They have state of the art offices with loads of great facilities on site. This business offers great development opportunities and a generous discount on their brand.
Keys and Responsibilities of Traffic Manager
- To stand over the accuracy and high attention to detail of the reports produced.
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel Fascia’s to devise and deliver the strategy for the driving traffic and sales growth across the digital channel mix by device type to achieve growth and cost targets.
- Channels Including; PPC and product listing ads; Organic Search; CRM (Email, direct mail, SMS, push notifications etc.); Direct load; Referring sites; Affiliate marketing; Display
- Responsibility for planning and delivering to the agreed traffic and sales at the budget CPA.
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting/implementing improvements to the websites
- Working with offline marketing and merchandising team to ensure brand campaigns are fully supported across the various channels.
- Awareness of emerging industry trends and best practices, implementing these advancements where appropriate.
- Manage a team of PPC and SEO Execs and ensure the team are working collaboratively
- Support the smaller fascia's in the business and help maintain a ‘best practice’ way of working across the group.
Required Skills and Attributes
The role requires a strong all-around digital marketer with a solid background in Paid Search, who has experience of budget and growth planning to achieve targets. Combined with the ability to work across multiple accounts and teams to achieve results.
- Experience in a digital role is essential (preferably in Sports / Fashion)
- Strong Paid Search background preferable in retail with experience of all the digital channel mix, including; SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Display, Content Marketing and Paid Social
- Experience of working with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.
- Use analytics software to produce reports on campaigns for senior management team against KPIs
- Experience of analysing data and reports to ensure all channels are working efficiently and to targets
- Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment whilst motivating a team with a wide variety of skill sets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable working as part of a collaborative team
Maybe you have read this and thought this is the job you have been waiting for?? Then don’t hesitate and apply now! Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our award winning team on 0161 833 1044.