Our client is a successful fashion business searching for a Trading Insight Analyst to provide trading and web insight for the Trading Team based on web, financial and media data. The will devise methods of measurement for trading initiatives while supporting long term planning with broader insight gathered from both internal and external sources.
The successful candidate will need to enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure. This role is ideal for an analyst looking to broaden their experience and take the next step in their insight career.
This is an exciting time to join this award winning, global fashion ecommerce brand as they are investing heavily in their analytics function across the business to keep up with the increased amount of online data they are receiving, and will be looking to expand the team over the next few years. So joining now would put you on a great progression pathway as the team expands in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Trading Insight Analyst
- Provide a detailed and complete understanding of trading, web and financial metrics for all trading activity, territories and channels whilst leveraging as much automation as possible.
- Be an advocate for trading-centric decision making, providing clear and impactful insights into performance across key trading and web KPIs.
- Deliver territory and marketing channel insight across the business.
- Build dynamic, engaging end-user reports using visualisation and presentation tools to advise business units of appropriate actions.
- Relay complex data analyses and ideas in a way that tells an easy to follow, compelling narrative.
- Understand business requirements by department and advise the best way to fulfil these with the data and tools available.
- Support the Ecommerce Trading Analytics Manager to provide reliable trade focused insights to the wider business.
- Develop and improve current ways that trade reports on its activity, with a view to helping develop predictive solutions to common trading problems.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all sets of trading, web and finance data available to provide a 360 degree view of how activity impacts both trade and financial KPIs.
- Proactively seek new opportunities for data analysis.
- Recommend and implement appropriate solutions and methodologies to meet business requirements.
Essential Key Skills:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders.
- An understanding of the different datasets and data types available.
- Strong Excel skills are essential.
- Experience with Google Analytics is essential
- Experience with a programming language in a data analysis/statistical context (e.g. SQL)
- An understanding of visualisation/BI tools (e.g. Power BI, Google Data Studio).
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analytics or similar scientific or numeric field
- Free parking
- Company bonus
- Summer hours scheme
- Buy / Sell holiday scheme
- Early 4pm finish on a Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 30% staff discount
- Membership for Retail Credit Union and Retail Trust
- Reward Portal – providing discount and cashback on 1000 major retailers.
- State of the art building, fun working environment, spacious desk areas, café, kitchen areas and quiet spaces where you can plug in and work in peace
Interested? Get in touch! Contact 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected]
For all jobs click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.