Trading Analytics Manager - £45,000 + bonus – Manchester – Retail
One of Manchester’s biggest retail teams is looking to hire their newest Trading Analytics Managers. The business has cutting edge tech and volumes of data to go after, so if you are an ambitious senior analyst who’s confident diving in to marketing and digital analytics, this could be a very exciting opportunity. It’s worth noting the client has specifically asked for retail/ecommerce industry experience and direct team management capability if possible.
Along with a potentially career defining scope to the role, there’s also a very substantial benefits and bonus package (it’s huge!), and a mature, flexible approach to working – remote working was part of their culture long before the pandemic.
In this senior analytics position you will:
- Work across Marketing at Senior Level to champion, influence and exploit the agenda for Customer Analytics
- Contribute to the research for assessment, introduction and rollout of tools and technology platforms for analytics, automation, insights and visualization
- Empower and partner with key decision makers to ensure timely, comprehensive and insightful information that has business impact
- Conduct research and development on the latest tools & techniques; whilst improving on current methods and introducing new ways of sourcing data
- Conduct research and adopt best practices in establishing business analytics platforms, systems and approaches
- Lead and develop a small team by ensuring clear development and performance objectives are documented and managed by regular one to one’s and ensure all team members have a development plan and support their development, including championing any training requirements.
- Demonstrable and exceptional skills in marketing analytics, digital analytics, team management and most importantly be able to drive change in a large organisation
- Experience of advanced customer analytics using tools such as SQL; an appreciation of open source tools (Python, R etc) and open source data would be useful
- Strong operational delivery track record, motivated to implement/deliver on time to quality standards and, critically, build new efficient processes at pace
- Comprehensive knowledge, training and experience in data analysis, reporting, data warehousing, physical and logical data modelling, statistical analysis tools, data governance and master data management
- Strong technical, usability awareness of online retail/e-commerce industries
- Influencing skills are key. Ability to engage Senior Managers as key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills are critical. Ability to/proven experience in building strong relationships with Marketing and other business functions
- Commercially aware and capable of interpreting business needs and requirements in a compelling and understandable way to the Data and Analytics teams and the wider business stakeholders
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!