Is sport your forte? This is an excellent opportunity to join this industry leader as their Sports Brand Manager to drive the business forward!
Our client is a leading sports retailer with an outstanding reputation throughout the UK and is now looking for a Sports Brand Manager to take charge of their Sports brand identity and relationship with 3rd Party brands. This involves leading all sports creative and content production across all touchpoints and establishing their sports identity. The role will be pivotal in developing and evolving the company’s sports campaigns and content across a range of sports and channels.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Sports Brand Manager:
- Create sports campaigns from the planning to the final execution across a range of mediums, both digital and print.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with sports brands alongside the 3rd party brand coordinator to maximise all opportunities, particularly brand assets, to create bespoke 3rd party campaigns in order to support key product launches.
- Work closely alongside the Sports Multi-Channel Lead, Marketing Department, Design Team and Studio Team to create innovative campaigns featuring the sports product ranges.
- Create top class 3rd party campaigns across digital touchpoints, store POS, and events where necessary.
- Liaise closely with the Sports Multi-Channel Digital Manager and wider team to analyse the results of campaigns and content to continually improve the content offering.
- Manage and build the sports calendar ensuring all key stakeholders are engaged and relevant timelines for all stages are fully managed.
- Be the key point of contact for the studio team to deliver the most creative and innovative content for use across all touchpoints.
- Ensure that all customers and audiences have an engaging customer journey across all platforms.
- Have the ability to think creatively and produce content which stands out from competitors.
- Knowledge and Experience of marketing are essential, ideally within the e-Commerce and/or retail industry.
- Experience in creative industries is essential.
- Experienced in working with 3rd party brands.
- Preferred experience managing a small team.
- Experienced in owning a project vision, execution, and stakeholder
- Experienced in strategic design and creative development from initial concept to finished design in agency or in-house
- Impressive verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding project management skills and the ability to lead multiple projects at a time.
- A degree in marketing or design would be preferred.
If you like the sound of this role and want to find out more, don’t hesitate to get in touch with a member of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online right now!