SEO & Marketing Executive – Bolton – Up to £30,000 (DOE) – Retail
Our market-leading retail client is looking to develop their team with an SEO & Marketing Executive. You’ll benefit from ongoing training and development, length of service holiday bonus scheme, free parking, health insurance scheme, employee discounts, and become a co-owner after 12 months!
you will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activities, with a particular focus on content marketing, helping to develop effective SEO strategies.
The main responsibilities:
- Produce copy for a range of channels, including website, product content, blogs, social, news articles and interviews, press releases, case studies, and email campaign messaging.
- Develop and execute effective SEO strategies.
- Perform keyword research.
- Conduct regular website audits to identify and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Provide insights and recommendations to assist the optimisation and growth.
- Receive briefs directly from multiple stakeholders.
- Creating and publishing engaging social media content.
- Creating new pages and updating website content for multiple websites.
- Collating and monitoring KPIs, including both online and offline marketing campaigns
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about the latest announcements, initiatives, and product news.
- Create content for and issue internal newsletters.
The right person:
- Experience of dealing with multiple company brands within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent SEO copywriting skills.
- Understanding of onsite technical SEO factors such as meta titles & descriptions, H1s, H2s and links.
- A passion for SEO, staying up to date with the latest developments, trends, and updates within the industry.
- Very high attention to detail.
- Confident communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues, stakeholders, and external agencies.
- Confident using Microsoft Office applications, social media platforms and Google Analytics.
- Ongoing training and development.
- 22 days holiday per annum (plus 8 days bank holidays).
- Length of service holiday bonus scheme.
- Free parking
- Health insurance scheme.
- Employee discounts, co-owner after 12 months service and eligible for Partnership Bonus Scheme.
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!