Would you like to work for a leading online multi-channel retailer?
Up to £30,000
SEO Manager – Lancashire – Up to £30,000
We’re working with a leading online multi-channel retailer. They offer access to many of the top brand products that you see in high street pharmacies but at highly discounted prices.
Our client is looking to grow their search team and are looking for an SEO Manager to join their rapidly growing company.
Over the past 3 years the company has seen an immense growth and are about to head into in their busiest period.
Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO Manager
• Development and implementation of SEO strategy
• Ownership of all performance metrics, KPIs and Organic results
• Development of best practices, ways of working for site content, taxonomy and URL structure
• Build the Group’s awareness of technical insights and be involved in the all development efforts as the key SEO stakeholder
• Lead key SEO projects within the Group including migrations, international expansion and regular optimisation efforts
• Manage SEO executives and content managers as they build-out on-site content
• Work closely with UX, CRO, Development and Trading stakeholders
• Own all agency relationships pertinent to SEO in the UK and abroad
• Analytical – experience using GA and Search Console a must
• Ability to analyse data
• Experience auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
• Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
• Experience instructing and managing a content team
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of Magento & Wordpress
• Experience with eCommerce
• Knowledge of international SEO / SEM practices a bonus
To work with a creative tight knit team and make an impact on an ever-growing company apply now!