Our client is a huge legal firm that are award winning, UK and internationally.
The SEO Executive will support the Digital Marketing Manager and the wider Marketing team, with the full range SEO activities. This will include implementing both on-page and off-page optimisation based on the companies SEO Strategy.
You will be SEO focussed with the ability to use other skill sets in different areas;
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the SEO Executive
- Perform SEO tasks including on-page/off-page optimisation.
- Assist with implementing link building strategy.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research.
- Work alongside marketing department to produce and assist with content/blog strategy/PR Strategy.
- Recommending and supporting changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve organic search site performance.
- Assist with PPC campaigns including recommending and supporting changes to campaigns, landing page optimisation, campaign creation and a/b testing.
- Assist with Organic and Paid Social campaigns with a focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimisation of copy and site structure for improved paid & organic search performance.
- Assist with digital PR campaigns with a focus on identifying targets and performing outreach.
- Research & carry out on-page, off-page and backlink audits, including recommendations.
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry developments and ensure your recommendations fit within these.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and partners, reporting on performance.
- Promote and comply with legislation and the companies policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post so as to ensure the efficient running of client
Expertise required for the SEO Executive
- Experience within a SEO focused role
- Experience with both on-page and off-page optimisation
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SEO Builder, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools
- PR and content writing experience
Understanding of marketing best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of developments in marketing
- Familiarity with technical SEO
- Familiarity with Skyscraper Techniques
- SEO copywriting skills and knowledge of content strategies
To work with a creative tight knit team and make an impact on an ever-growing company apply now! Or for more information call 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected]