Do you want to work for a luxury online web design business in Manchester? Join a highly successful and rapidly growing company as their new SEO Executive and kick-start your SEO career today.
With the company’s growing success, they are looking for a hardworking, team player who has a great passion for everything about SEO and eCommerce. Based in Manchester City Centre and receive an excellent salary along with many career progression opportunities and training!
The key role of the SEO Executive will be to execute the company’s organic search strategies in order help drive revenue up! The successful candidate will also be accountable for training other team members and departments in order to make sure that the whole office is working in unison and all targets are met. Strong organisational skills are essential for this job as the SEO Executive will be in charge of implementing the production of the on- page SEO techniques.
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the biggest retailers in the UK!
Main Responsibilities for the SEO Executive:
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends whilst also demonstrating excellent SEO knowledge on guidelines and search algorithm changes
- Strive towards hitting the revenue targets over the next 12 month period
- Implementing the production of the On and Off page SEO techniques as well as being involved in the hands-on production
- Offering assistance in the execution of search engine optimisation strategies
- Meeting local optimisation strategies by liaising with the tech teams in order to prioritise and push through the technical SEO requirements
- Working with the SEO Manager, take data from the paid search department and then adapting any insights into organic strategies
- Build a full set of report templates which can be used internally that provide clear visibility for key metrics
Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- At least 1 years SEO experience either in-house or agency side on eCommerce sites
- Excellent communication skills are also necessary for the role
- Possess the ability to work on large scale SEO campaigns, preferably in an eCommerce environment
- Have a sound understanding of Google’s algorithm and of all the major social networks
- Outstanding skills when using Excel, Word and PowerPoint skill
- You should have a sound understanding of how to use Google Analytics
- Confidently use SEO Tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, SemRush and SeoMoz
- The capacity to work independently but also to work to a brief which has clear deadlines
- You should have an understanding of site merchandising, digital retention or digital acquisition programs
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills and capable of being a team player
- Knowledge and experience of using Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous
- The ability to translate business needs into technical requirements for the tagging expert to execute
- Be familiar with coding languages and internet technologies
- A sound knowledge of using Photoshop and other creative suite products
This is a superb job for any individuals who want to start their SEO career with a successful organisation! And with the vibrant Manchester on your door step you can’t possibly turn this golden opportunity down. Call our award-winning recruitment consultants or apply online now.