SEO Content Executive - South Manchester ( Hybrid) - Up to £30,000
Our award-winning client are looking for a talented Content Marketeer to develop their presence across multiple key areas for the business. They offer a smart working policy with 4 days working from home and the ability to work in a brand-new office!
The content will vary from product pages to blog posts, newsletters, marketing campaign copy, as well as opportunities to create multimedia content such as video in both B2C and B2B topics in sport, hair & beauty, motorhomes, music and cycling.
- Write weekly SEO-driven blogs on a variety of topics.
- Plan, produce and execute monthly newsletters to policyholders and prospects.
- Manage freelancer relationships across multiple products.
- Edit freelancer content.
- Upload content via systems such as WordPress and Umbraco, ensuring it is well optimised for SEO.
- Contribute to content planning meetings and keyword research.
- Work with in-house design team, producing creative briefs for a variety of projects including visuals to support blog posts.
- Produce monthly reports on content performance, using data from Google Analytics.
- Previous experience in a content/copywriting role
- Strong knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Experience researching, drafting, and publishing online content in a variety of forms, including news, features, guides, and blogs.
- Exceptional attention to detail with an eye for consistency.
- A friendly and proactive person with a can-do attitude.
- Experience of conducting interviews and sourcing quotes.
- Experience working in a financial service environment.
- Interest in sports and leisure.
- Experience of content marketing and social media analytics, reporting, and strategy.
- Good understanding of the marketing challenges faced by SME e-comm companies.
- 25 days holiday with 1 additional day given for each full year worked.
- You can buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year. Plus, an extra day off for your birthday.
- Smart Working policy so you can work at the office and at home.
- Financial support for Professional Qualifications.
- Loyalty bonus of £1,500 per year – payable upon next external investment.
- Quarterly staff recognition awards.
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!