Our client is an exciting eCommerce business based in Manchester, with convenient transport links nearby making their office easily commutable from Manchester City Centre and other surrounding areas. They also offer a 2/3 day split for working from home and in the office as well as 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off!
They are now on the hunt for an SEO Assistant to come into this hands-on role to help with planning, creating, posting and analysing content. You will need strong organisational skills, a data led approach, creativity, and be able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Creating SEO meta descriptions, titles and tags.
- Work with the buying team to ensure all product descriptions are optimised for SEO.
- Ensure all category copy is relevant and up to date regarding products, seasonality, and trends to maximise SEO performance.
- Work with the Content Manager to brainstorm ideas and curate engaging and purposeful content for blog posts.
- Making an impact through content and storytelling - using well-researched, creative content that differentiates our brands.
- Working closely with the Content Manger to produce new blog content via WordPress, including both SEO-optimised and engagement-focused content, that is aligned to trending search terms, product launches and campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the product and marketing teams; supporting new product launches and brand messages and turning them into content for multiple streams that tell a story, provide value and delight readers. In turn, you'll be increasing our web traffic and positively impacting our new business campaigns.
- Assist with monthly reporting and measuring various performance metrics to track and report on performance using tools like Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush etc.
- Assist in the delivery of the content calendar that supports a regular cadence of new campaigns to address opportunities in their sales funnel or through specific personas.
- Working with the wider team to integrate insightful content into all their other channels and to curate case studies, research pieces, interviews and surveys.
- Identifying and proactively contacting third parties for content sharing / back links.
- 1 year + experience in a similar role
- SEO experience, good HTML knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and other SEO tools – and keen to develop these skills at pace
- Be able to ideate, research and write targeted content
- Experience in using CMS systems such as WordPress and Umbraco
- Excellent communication skills and research skills
- Strong understanding of content, either in Brand or Ecommerce, with knowledge on the importance of content management
- Experience in managing a content calendar
- Creative copywriting experience
- Data driven, to drive results and continuous improvement
- An eye for detail and the ability to come up with ideas.
- An understanding of end-to-end customer needs, journeys, and behaviours
- Be ambitious to learn new digital tactics and develop all of the above
What are you waiting for? Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!