Join a thriving eCommerce retailer as their newest Senior Web Designer
Our client is looking for an experienced and talented designer to shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The candidate will be comfortable working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will help create the look and feel as well as the functionality and features of all the websites / digital communications and applications they are currently supporting. You will develop new websites and enhance existing, working closely with your colleagues to develop specs and be constantly reviewing new and emerging web technologies that the business could utilise.
Senior Web Designer
- A team player with experience in working in agile teams.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and explain your design decisions.
- Keep yourself and your design team on top of the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Manage, mentor and develop a small team of Web Designers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal clients / stakeholders to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Convert raw images and layouts into CSS/HTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture and technical solutions, making relevant recommendations to the business.
- Develop and maintain Web style guides.
- Take the lead on Web design best practices and digital trends.
- Create mock-ups for approval and user-testing and finished files for development.
- Assist in the development and presentation of the brand across our multiple properties.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
Apply now! For more information you can get in touch call 0161 833 1044 or email [email protected]