We’re on the hunt for a Social Media Manager who can create outstanding content for a successful B2C company's social channels and maximise engagement!
Our client require a Social Media Manager to lead the way across their channels; Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest, and manage all aspects of the social media strategy. For our client, the right content is key to communicate with their audience, so the successful candidate must have a background in creating strong and engaging content. Because of the strong recognition and excellent reputation of this huge brand, there’s never a dull day when it comes to social media marketing, the Social Media Manager can look forward to working on exciting brand campaigns, grow audience interaction and produce unique content!
The successful candidate will be working in a productive, fast paced team environment. They strive on being innovative and employ energetic, creative talent, who can always come up with fresh and unique ideas.
Roles and responsibilities of the Social Media Manager:
- Oversee and manage all areas of the brand’s social media strategy on the channels, planning, implementing and growing success
- Plan the social media marketing efficiently in time with buying, content and marketing calendars
- Working alongside the Head of Content, implementing new concepts to raise the brand profile, interact with the target audience, and growing the following on all channels
- Manage and support the executives, producing briefs and work on brand copy
- Come up with innovative plans for social campaigns, as well as working alongside brands to support content, aiming to increase and awareness and sales
- Excellent monitoring of performance, analysing data on a daily basis through regular use of UGC platforms and Social Listening tools, and applying necessary action
- Ensuring brand style and tone is consistent throughout all social media marketing
- Managing the budget in the marketing strategy
- Consistent monitoring of industry trends, ensuring the brand operates the latest and most effective techniques and tools
- Effective communication with other departments, liaising closely with Customer Service to deliver responses rapidly and efficiently
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a social media managerial role
- Previous experience with content creation is vital for this role!
- A motivated, organised person, always looking to exceed targets
- An experienced strong team leader, with reporting skills
- Have a genuine interest in social media, with knowledge of the integral parts of social media channels, and how each one is unique
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal, and a logical, strategic thinker with excellent organisation
- Confident with analytics and measuring performance using analytical tools
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment. Ecommerce and retail environments would be beneficial.
If you know how to create engaging and strong content, then this is your chance to be part of a successful online retailer! Get in touch with our Ecommerce Recruitment Team on 0161 833 1044 to hear more or apply online!