Our client is on the hunt for a Senior Social and Display Manager and having already proved to the market that they are leading digital media trends, they would be an amazing next step for an experienced Account Manager with paid social or broader digital experience. Not to mention some amazing perks including free gym, private healthcare and flexible working, amongst other things!
The Senior Social and Display Manager will be a crucial part of the Digital Team, responsible for day to day client management of two main accounts working with multiple brands, leading the response to briefs, planning, activation, and reporting across Social and Display. It is important that this person is comfortable to lead in client meetings and can build solid relationships with the clients as well as the team and their colleagues.
About the Role:
- Lead the client in their understanding of optimal Display/Social planning principles and methods.
- Help to collectively develop an integrated media planning solution - working with wider comms planning and activation teams at Wavemaker
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client industry sector, the competitors within that sector and the general industry environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media and technology developments that influence our client’s business.
- Understand and proactively manage short, medium- and long-term business objectives.
- Deliver excellence in client service – including:
- Quality control over all work produced, including that of indirect reports.
- Set up and attendance for all status meetings, reviews and general client meetings.
- Ensure all client requests are met and surpassed and manage client expectation effectively.
- Respond to all client briefs and requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Use Wavemaker tools to drive forward new channel suggestions and performance orientated recommendations.
- Demonstrate an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Help to further client understanding of Display media planning and implementation
- Responsible for the effective management of finance processes including:
- Ensuring all bookings are added on the system correctly, and on time.
- Reconciliations are completed on time.
- SOX compliance.
- Swift resolution of queries.
- Accountable for the workflow and quality of work of your channel, ensuring that work is delivered on time and to a high standard that is aligned to your client’s digital media strategy
- Promote the Agencies planning products and participate in internal training, projects, and new business.
- Understand the function and value of the other departments within the agency and its partners, including Xaxis, Finecast and INCA.
- Develop productive relationships with key internal departments and help develop new revenue opportunities through matching client needs to resource and facilitate introductions.
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions in collaboration with other internal teams
- Promote the agency and its ambitions to external stakeholders (clients, key partners).
- Drive education and use of the agency’s tools and services.
- Develop strong relationships with media owners and other service providers at an appropriate level.
- Develop relationship with necessary external agencies on relevant client businesses to ensure integrated approach
- Keen interest in programmatic, social and data planning; across managed and self service
- Experience in planning and buying across all major display platforms, with background in working with programmatic partners and negotiating direct IO deals
- Specialist skillset in the management of Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest platforms
- Strong presentation skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Ability to develop and execute comprehensive testing roadmap in the Display space – audience, media, creative
- High level of numeracy.
- Best in class planning principles and methods
- Analytical methods and tools
- Media research tools and techniques
- Direct and Programmatic Platform Knowledge
- Workflow management and prioritisation.
- People management.
- Sound financial awareness, including processes and budget control
This is a dream job for an individual who would love to take their career to the next step! Get in touch with our team on 0161 833 1044 or apply online! You can also send through your CV directly to [email protected].
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!