Senior SEO Executive – Fashion – Manchester City Centre – up to £28,000
Is SEO your niche? Great position for a passionate and experienced candidate based in Manchester looking to join a Digital Marketing Department and drive the Search Engine Optimisation strategy forwards. The ideal candidate would have a keen interest in fashion and be an individual boasting 2-3+ years’ experience already in an SEO role.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior SEO Executive:
Optimisation & Reporting:
- Managing workload, as well as the workload of junior members of the team.
- Perform regular keyword research in-line with customer trends and seasonality to identify new areas for growth.
- Day-to-day optimisation of categories, sub-categories and campaigns in line with seasonality and key customer trends.
- Analyse competitors & the market to identify opportunities for outreach/link-building.
- Improve rankings and visibility for core target keywords.
- Grow Organic traffic & revenue in line with forecasts & business objectives.
- Communication to team and wider management on weekly/monthly results to show the impact of work.
- Conduct regular technical audits on-site to proactively identify areas of improvement.
- Work with key stakeholders across the Marketing team and wider business to develop and implement regular Content Marketing and Outreach campaigns to drive brand/non-brand visibility.
- Identify areas of improvement in team process/research/documentation.
- Working closely with the SEO Manager/Asst. SEO Manager and the rest of the SEO team to refine and develop the overall SEO strategy in line with best practice.
- Work closely with the PPC team to share data/carry out tests to drive cost efficiencies.
- Keep up to date with all new SEO developments, educate stakeholders and drive early adoption.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience of the Senior SEO Executive:
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to generate key insights and reports.
- Knowledge of carrying out Search Engine Optimisation on an international scale.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with strong communication and time management skills.
- Experience with using a variety of Search Engine Optimisation tools & platforms such as DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Sistrix & AHREFS.
- Experience with Google suites such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio etc.
- Strong knowledge/experience of working with HTML.
- Strong Excel skills and experience of working with all common Microsoft packages.
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
If you’re a supreme SEO candidate looking for a career change, we want to hear from you! Apply now or speak to one of our friendly, award-winning recruitment specialists via 0161 833 1044 or [email protected] for more information!
For all jobs click here!
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here.
For all our analytics jobs click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here.