Senior Partnerships Executive – Up to £35K (DOE) – Stockport – Hybrid (1 day in office)
Brilliant opportunity to join our well-established financial services client as a Senior Partnerships Executive. You’ll benefit from generous holiday allowance, 4 paid wellbeing days, holiday trading, retail discounts and just 1 day a week in the office!
- Owning, developing, and maximising the potential of existing strategic partnerships
- Identifying, evaluating, and qualifying new strategic distribution partners.
- Working closely with the Projects team.
- Travelling to meetings with key contacts and events as required, including overnight stays.
- Ensuring robust oversight and governance of existing partners.
- Monitoring partner performance and prepare reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Being the subject matter expert and technical referral point with the Society for partnerships.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of the Society’s distribution models
- Undertaking research and demonstrate a strong understanding of the UK protection insurance market.
- Supporting the Head of Business Innovations with the development of the team’s strategy.
- Experience in strategic account management, client services, business development or a partner facing role.
- Experience in the financial services sector.
- Successful track record of effectively implementing strategies & plans.
- Successful track record of building strong partner relationships.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships.
- High degree of initiative and creative problem-solving skills.
- Works independently to resolve technical queries.
- Calm and highly organised with the ability to work under pressure.
- Confident presenter who can tailor communication style.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a drive to achieve results.
- A willingness to learn and enthusiasm to develop technical insurance industry knowledge.
Most importantly, they offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Pension Scheme – 8% employer contributions
- Access to wellbeing support services through Nuffield Health
- Company benefits including life insurance, healthcare cash plan, four paid well-being days.
- Optional benefits including cycle to work scheme, holiday trading, season ticket loan, retail discounts, etc.
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
Take a look at all of our live jobs!
Check out our latest opportunities in:
You can also read our latest blogs on industry news and advice!