Senior Online Merchandise Executive - £28,000 +bonus – Manchester - Ecommerce
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of Manchester’s biggest fashion and retail brands as an experienced Senior Online Merchandise Executive.
This role plays a key part in driving forward the online approach for merchandising and product. Multi-tasking and diligent prioritisation are key to being a successful as you will have numerous tasks and projects on the go at once, with an overall view of driving todays trade and tomorrow’s roadmap.
What you’ll do as an Senior Online Merchandise Executive:
- Lead the Online Merchandising Roadmap for your department & category areas.
- Achieve Mobile First: understand the market place competition and thinks of ways to push for a mobile first inspired strategy. Think ‘mobile first’ when executing all site merchandising tasks.
- Drive & deliver core projects to maximise your categories online growth through conversion increments that deliver additional sales.
- Execute an analytical approach to optimising the customer journey across the front end of the site through the means of category deep dives, sequencing, category hierarchy and navigational optimisation.
- Use data to provide online search and merchandising insight to action maximising the accuracy and commerciality of our search results.
- Develop relationships and work closely with the Buying & Merchandising teams to plan product launches, develop new categories and respond to B&M requirements and objectives as well as report results.
- Work with the rest of the Dept Store teams to input in to the promotional plan for product related activity, maximising the product opportunity at the right time and feeding into all campaigns and plans across all channels
- Provide insight on average order value and items per order including developing tactics for upsell and cross-sell, product recommendations and hero-ing activities.
- Develop and motivate two Online Merchandising Executives to deliver their objectives, strengthen established and new processes, identify opportunities, seek out efficiencies and deliver the team objectives and return on investment.
What you’ll be:
- You will be a strong ecommerce marketeer with a good understanding of Buying and Merchandising processes and objectives.
- You will be positive, enthusiastic and able to work collaboratively within your team as well as the wider stakeholders in the business.
- The business is fast moving and ever changing, therefore flexibility and adaptability are key behaviours we look for in addition to demonstrating a high level of commerciality.
Sound good? Apply now! For more information give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to [email protected]
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!