Join this billion Dollar enterprise that has been successfully floating on the stock market since 2020. This business has got where it is by being the first and by being the best so they are looking for the very best to join their teams. They are in search of the smart thinkers and the empowered and can use their creativity and confidence to make decisions and excel.
Are you what they are looking for?
Check out this great role as a Senior Influencer Manager and see if you have what it takes and really make your mark within the beauty industry.
Responsibilities will include: ·
- Managing budgets, influencer relationships and campaign performance.
- Research and identification of suitable influencers across the Health and Supplements sector, but also within Beauty, Fitness, and Lifestyle.
- Manage your own account portfolio, creating and managing campaigns according to each client's objectives.
- Complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails to processing payments.
- Input into creative campaign ideas and strategies to build global brand awareness.
- Use tools including Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau amongst others to analyse and report on influencer performance
- Liaise with Content, Social, Campaign and Digital teams to execute 360 marketing campaigns and amplify influencer coverage.
- Create presentations and reports to clients on Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis. Requirements:
- A genuine interest in Influencer Marketing and an ambition to be at the forefront of this exciting area of digital marketing.
- A background in influencer marketing working at an agency or platform with proven client services experience.
- Experience in managing influencer campaigns with wide range of objectives and KPIs. · An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brands.
- Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Blogs, etc. Outstanding communication, negotiation and organisational skills. · A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude.
Skills and Attributes
- The Senior Influencer will be a proactive, creative and hardworking individual who's passionate about influencer marketing and social media.
- The ideal candidate will have an agency background with proven client services experience and ability to create bespoke strategic planning, as well as experience in managing large budget influencer campaigns.
- They will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally, as well as having strong negotiation and organisational skills.
You don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuitable applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!