Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you able to work in a fast-paced environment? Become a Senior E-commerce Trading Executive for this exciting fashion retail brand based in Manchester!
This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself and jump into a fast-paced role with a highly successful fashion retail brand. Since opening their doors, they have had excellent success and provided fashion to some big names within the industry. With this growth forecasted to continue, they are now looking for a talented Senior E-Commerce Trading Executive to join them on their journey.
You will report to the Marketing Manager and will require a strong dynamic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment across various marketing disciplines.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior E-Commerce Trading Executive:
- Support the day-to-day management of the websites and campaign schedule.
- Carry out an online visual merchandising process ensuring products are added to the site in a timely fashion, product information is up to date and product listing categories are organised according to business needs.
- Responsible for making sure all key trading actions and activities are briefed to wider team.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis of key metrics in the market, highlighting areas of concern, trends, and opportunities, as well as providing theories and recommendations to maximise sales.
- Creating an Ecommerce Roadmap in partnership with the web development team.
- Ensure the ‘mobile first’ approach is taken along with the rest of the team.
- Work on improving user experience on the website through testing and suggestions.
- Manage the workload of direct reports.
- Undertake competitor analysis on adhoc/seasonal basis to identify opportunities.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar ecommerce-based role.
- Highly analytical and strong experience in managing a trading calendar.
- IT literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Magento.
- Working in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Confidence in tracking and reporting key metrics to senior stakeholders.
- Able to use own initiative and happy working in a result orientated environment.
- Keen interest in online retail and understanding of the fast fashion market and consumer mindset.
- An excellent team player.