Our client is a privately owned, growing eCommerce retailer who now serve over 1m customers! They’re well revered within their market and have operated for over 20 years. They’re now looking to build upon this success with a new Senior eCommerce Executive! Could this be you? Apply now!
In the role, you will be responsible for the websites trading, content and campaigns while working alongside the CRM team to ensure messaging and content are brand appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior eCommerce Executive:
- As Senior eCommerce Executive will be responsible for the websites trading, content and campaigns
- Liaise with the CRM team to ensure all messaging and content is brand appropriate.
- Work with the eCommerce team to ensure all products are launched on schedule and each product is assigned to the relevant listing page
- Ensuring promotions and sales are accurately executed and tested prior to launch
- Ensure products have the option of being cross-sold through effective product placement and recommendations
- Monthly analysis and reports on category performance, product revenue, conversation rates and A/B testing results
- Analyse and report on consumer behaviour that will improve and support decision making for the wider marketing team and CRO agency
Roles and Requirements:
- At least 1+ years proven experience in an eCommerce role
- Commercially minded with the customer in mind
- Analytically minded and proficient user of Excel
- Confident with working with large sums of data to analyse and discover meaningful insight
- Google Analytics experience highly desirable
- Comfortable working at pace and is able to work on multiple projects with deadlines
- An interest in the fashion and retail industry
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now! Alternatively to get more info email [email protected]