Calling all fashionistas! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful fashion retail brand as their Senior E-commerce Campaign Executive and create effective campaigns which will target their audience effectively.
Our client is a highly successful retail company who provide on-trend fashion to consumers internationally. The company have enjoyed exponential sales growth over recent years and are now looking for a Senior Ecommerce Campaign Executive to join them on their exciting journey!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing creative marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment across various disciplines. You will be required to have bold ideas and a strong vision of the brand direction to stay on top of the competition in the ever-changing fashion world.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Ecommerce Campaign Executive:
- Responsible for executing creative marketing campaigns that are on brand and internationally appropriate.
- Lead creative brainstorm meetings with key stakeholders and engage in lead campaign discussions weekly.
- Planning and coordinating the marketing campaign calendar and sharing this with relevant teams.
- Put forward suggestions for new, exciting opportunities and ideas.
- Create a fun, relevant and on-trend tone of voice for the brand ensuring this is consistent across the brand.
- Ensure creative content is relatable to target consumer.
- Develop a close relationship with the wider marketing team to ensure that campaign messages are consistent across every touchpoint.
- Create a blog strategy and content calendar.
- Brief the in-house copy and design studio clearly with their defined requirements. Review creative and design work to ensure that effective communications are produced which work well with brand guidelines.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- At least 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong creative and innovative vision
- Proficiency in running multiple campaigns to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with e-commerce usability and UX best practice.
- A confident communicator and able to create strong stakeholder relationships.
- Happy to work in a creative, results orientated environment and a strong ability to use own initiative.
- Assertive, confident and able to challenge established ways of working.
- A passion for fashion and an in-depth understanding of the fast fashion market and the consumer mindset.