In this role you will acquire Actionable Insight from Web Analytics that will be utilised to improve customer experience & performance throughout the E2E Holisitic Journey. Resulting in a truly data driven digital first journey. In addition, pioneering change through conversion optimisation to test, learn & refine, further bolstering out commercial performance.
There are three core pillars to this role, as follows:
Analytics (& GTM)
- Design and execute analytical reports, dashboards and visualisations for use throughout the business.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Identify the main drops and pain points on our conversion paths
- Create, manage and monitor holistic analytics performance
- Take full responsibility for our product journey tagging to ensure accurate clean data tracking
- Be the subject matter expert on data analysis tools and platforms, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Data Studio, providing support for colleagues across the business.
- Gather data through the use of analytics, insights, user testing and other research methods to create recommendations for delivery.
- Produce actionable insights derived from both web analytics data (GA, Hotjar) and offline data (Customer Research)
- Provide ongoing journey and funnel analysis, and reporting, to performance, Omni channel & communications teams – adding valuable actionable insight and interpretations from the data
- Identify and challenge customer behaviours through Quant & Qual data
- Support and utilise a comprehensive customer research programme to ensure customer feedback informs the experience (Work w/ Senior UX/UI Designer)
- Work hand in hand w/ BI Analysts to combine and provide visablity on E2E performance
- Extracting call centre analysis to aid digital first journeys through Call Miner
- Conversion - Manage a conversion optimisation programme across our digital channels, clearly outlining the expected business impact and timings for delivery
- Define & execute Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) via A/B & Multivariate tests
- Define & maintain conversion rate roadmap across all markets
- Hands on development of experiments in available tools (where relevant)
- Work w/ local digital officers to define, execute & report internationally
- Work w/ business analyst to execute certain features as a test before full launch
- Continuous measurement & review of experiment performance vs. KPIs
- Collaborate with colleagues across product / marketing to optimise channel performance
- Ensure that high volumes of new customers are efficiently converted and that existing customers are supported and serviced
- Positively contribute to the customer experience to showcase continuous improvements in usability, efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Strong analytics skills, being able to use data to identify opportunities and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS (using CRO tools to create tests/experiences)
- Previous demonstrable success in improving conversion rates.
- Expert understanding of conversion rate optimisation methods and best practice.
- Experience in at least one best-in-class conversion testing platform
- Expert knowledge of data analysis tools including Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Knowledge of the latest tagging/tracking techniques and best practices.
- Good knowledge of UX
- Excellent communication skills and cross-functional team working
- Google Optimise or Optimizely (Preference) experience
If this exciting role as Senior Digital Growth Analyst sounds right for you, then apply online today! Or for more information, get in touch with a member of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or [email protected]
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!