Senior Designer – Manchester - £30,000 to £35,000 - Creative Agency
Utilise your creative nature for an award-winning company as their new Senior Designer.
Our client is searching for an innovative crafter with a knack for captivating strategy work. They are looking for a stand-out candidate with prior experience in the design and branding sector. The ideal candidate must have an optimistic approach towards working life and a desire to succeed alongside clients. With associations to some of the world’s most recognisable companies, this is a role that provides endless benefits with the potential to develop lucrative and lasting relationships in the industry.
Work as Senior Designer for a well-established company with idyllic offices located in Manchester City Centre.
Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Designer
- Front a wide variety of innovative solutions for brand, print and digital. Reporting directly to the Deputy Creative Director and Studio Manager the ideal candidate will provide support with regards to the management of productivity.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of branding and brand creation in accordance to briefs and audience.
- An aptitude when using UX software and web design.
- Implement an array of creative projects paying attention to corporate standards and design briefing when creating; printed communications; advertising campaigns; presentations; digital interfaces and web pages.
- Maintain high standards across all brand communications as agreed with the Deputy Creative Director.
- Push through select projects from brief through to visual design via wireframes.
- Represent the company confidently and effectively when dealing with clients and prospective clients.
- Regularly attend and front meetings on occasion.
- Provide advice and guidance to the team whilst helping the Studio Manager in maintaining company protocol.
- Communicate effectively with the Studio Manager to allocate jobs throughout the work space.
- Define the tone of voice for the external agency.
- Consider and monitor budget when remodelling client briefs.
- Clarifying client intentions and establishing successful approaches to meet their aspirations.
- Maintain a knowledgeable awareness of technological software including design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Relaying estimations and quotes to clients.
- Network efficiently with prospective clients with active design pitches.
Skills and Experiences
- An innovative thinker with a knack for all things digital.
- An innate ability to work with clients knowing exactly what they are about.
- A meticulous eye for detail coupled with the ability to convert needs and wants into provoking ideas and designs.
- Previous experience in a similar environment accompanied by a design portfolio of work.
- An enthusiasm towards design with the infectious capability of transferring motivation throughout the wider team.
- A degree level education with a minimum of three years of agency experience.
- Complete comprehension of Adobe CS applications.
- Prior involvement in managing a team of designers.
- Excellent organisational skills and the confidence to multitask working towards deadlines.
- An ingrained creativity with a keen interest in industry current affairs.
- Competency when working both individually and as part of a wider team.
- An intelligent approach towards HTML, CSS and Adobe After Effects.
Sound like the role for you? Contact one of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email us at [email protected]
Job not for you? Click here to view all jobs.