Senior Account Executive – Manchester City Centre– Marketing Agency - £Competitive
Take on the thrilling role of a Senior Account Manager and get involved in a variety of exciting and challenging projects using your initiative and experience to create new ideas!
Our client is on the hunt for an enthusiastic and determined Senior Account Manager to join a thriving company and team with the purpose of growing clientele numbers both strategically and commercially. Join a brilliant company and work on a range of tasks including getting involved in the involvement of daily client projects and work to expand the companies clientele.
Showcase your brilliant communication and organisational skills by confidently engaging and balancing the expectations of both clients and agency directors. The role will include supporting the client services team and ensuring all processes are followed and the individual will be responsible to the Client Services Director. Other skills include being commercially astute whilst confidently engaging with clients and ability to handle negotiations, and any issues that may arise. Take on the challenge today!
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- Applying existing skills and knowledge to boost clients, colleagues and the company in a positive and constructive form.
- Supporting clients and advocating their brand.
- Enthusiastic leadership striving for teams to work to their highest ability.
- Flexibility in tasks such as retaining accounts and profitably distributing projects in a profitable manner.
- Consistent liaising and contact with clients and, at a senior position, heading allocated projects with clients.
- Construct fantastic briefs and processing client feedback according to the agency traffic process.
- Regularly producing precise reports and status notifications.
- Presenting new and original ideas to the creative team and clients.
- Excellent commercial awareness along with the involvement in setting budgets, designing project plans and heading client briefs which are then to be delivered to completion within a deadline and budget set out.
- Productive and regular use of project management and admin systems.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in practised client relationship management is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple clients based on a background in marketing, design and advertising.
- A poised approach in presenting to mid to senior level clients along. Confidence in working in a diverse team preparing proposals and negotiating project fees.
- Able to provide solid evidence of solution selling and experience of key account management to accounts that are in an intricate form.
- Critical skills in order to assess account performances and apply constructive action to resolve areas if underperformance.
- Understanding of the necessity and significance of forecasting, sales reporting and pipeline management.
- Able to effectively manage time and work in order to maintain commitments.
- Efficiently delivering projects through the working tightly with a variety of departments (client services, technical, creative and strategy teams).
- Brilliant communication skills both in person and through other forms of contact with the goal of motivating others.
- Great team management abilities with excellent attention to detail and awareness.
- Good awareness of digital platforms and recognise trends.
Do you fit the role? Don’t hesitate to contact one of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email us at [email protected] for more information.