This global powerhouse prides itself on its world-class customer service, pushing the boundaries of innovation and research. Our client is looking for a talented Sales Executive - Digital Marketing to join their newly formed Manchester team, and is offering a competitive salary as well as great benefits such as healthy bonus structure, product discounts, fantastic training schemes, and remote working.
This is a customer focused digital advertising role where you will focus on acquiring, nurturing and account managing new and existing customers for this household name brand as part of a new product launch. Working closely with the Ad Ops team who will in-turn deliver multi-channel performance marketing campaigns.
You'll have the following responsibilities:
Attract New Clients:
- Research potential prospects, to gain an understanding of their business and industry
- Manage an outbound list of prospects and build a pipeline
- Deliver consultative outbound sales calls regarding their advertising needs
- Convert inbound and outbound leads into registered customers and booked campaigns
Deliver Expert Service:
- Book and conduct consultative sales calls with customers, regarding their advertising needs, pain points, objectives, budgets and target audiences
- Account Management: Responsible for dedicated account management and relationship building - establishing valued relationships as trusted advisors from initial sale to ongoing relationship
- Build a strong understanding of targeting parameters through customer conversations, research and insight - developing campaigns with customer top-of-mind.
- Provide expert advice to customers on creative best practice, formats, strategies and ad composition
- -Campaign set up and reporting: Support the Marketing team in designing and building bespoke multi-channel digital media campaigns to best meet customer objectives, across a wide range of advertising platforms, including social media, paid search and digital display
- Provide strategic guidance around use of budget and digital advertising channel choices - including social media, paid search and digital display
- 2+ years experience in a Sales/Account Management/Commercial Marketing or Advertising role
- Proven previous sales experience with familiarity in sales strategies to attract and retain accounts. Experience preferred within an agency or client-side marketing environment.
- Relationship management - experience in building and maintaining lasting relationships with a wide range of clients, being responsive and accessible to maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Channel knowledge - an understanding of different media advertising channels e.g PPC/Paid Social/Display/Programmatic - (hands on experience is not required, training will be provided on each of the digital channels too)
- Negotiation - skilled negotiator, able to upsell additional products / services that drive profitability while providing a benefit to their clients
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
Don’t hesitate! Apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!