Retail Marketing Manager – Warrington (hybrid working) - c.£40,000 - B2B Sustainability
You’ll focus on shaping and delivering key messages to the local businesses and people who visit every day with limitless potential to grow their customer base – improving the environment locally and globally.
Retail Marketing Manager responsibilities
- Define, lead, and implement the marketing strategy for the retail sector.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation of retail marketing activity, covering all elements of the marketing mix and including all marketing channels.
- Devise, plan and implement strategic campaigns, events and advertising that drives customer engagement and footfall.
- Work closely with the UK network of sites and sales teams to develop and implement marketing and promotional activity.
- Ensure that all agreed marketing activity is delivered on time, within budget and to a high standard.
- Develop an engaging retail customer experience.
- Develop a high level of customer insight into our retail sector.
- Work alongside the wider marketing team to evaluate the effectiveness of retail campaigns.
- Your communication skills will regularly engage the UK network of sites and sales teams.
- Your in-depth market knowledge will contribute to the development of the annual. marketing plans, including the retail marketing activities and associated budget.
- You will manage the Marketing Executive, including annual objectives, training and development, progression, and daily tasks.
Retail Marketing Manager requirements
- Experience in the retail and customer experience sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Creative with a keen eye for detail
- Work on multiple projects, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Prepare and deliver strategic marketing plans and presentations
- Experience of developing and working within budgets
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a business or marketing-related subject
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing function
- Experience of all elements of the marketing mix
What you can expect
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 25 in 2023, plus each year you will have the option to buy and sell leave
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Employee Support to include Life Assurance and critical illness pay
- 24/7 Colleague Assistance Programme and Financial Wellbeing Support
- Online savings - major retailers, utilities, entertainment plus many more
Is this your ideal role? What’s stopping you from applying? For more information give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or send an email to [email protected]
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!