Join this successful research agency and work with exciting businesses as their Research Manager!
Up to £40,000
Research Manager - (Manchester) - £40,000 – Research Agency
Join an award-winning, full service digital research consultancy that makes complex decision easier by providing actionable consumer insights. They offer the perfect combination of research expertise and technology to keep their clients ahead of whatever is next in their industries. Their strengths include brand, new product development and consumer and employee research in both B2B and B2C markets.
They work right across this exciting business including leading retail and investment banks, building societies, insurance companies and life and pensions companies. Their work spans the full marketing spectrum, but they specialise in market understanding, brand and communications as well as product and service development.
This role offers exposure to a variety of high profile clients, their exciting products and services and our market leading solutions. This role is not only diverse, it’s a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and knowledge in the sector. You would be helping to deliver a range of projects into both established and emerging product and service areas. You would certainly be expected to make a difference and contribute positively to the team.
You will learn from, and be supported by, seasoned industry experts; and will relish the prospect of:
Being a team player and having a can-do attitude are essential characteristics for this role, as are:
▪ Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
▪ The requisite market research experience and track record
▪ Degree level education (advantageous but not essential)
▪ Genuine aptitude for working on fast turnaround, agile projects whilst ensuring quality and accuracy is maintained
▪ Very high attention to detail
▪ Highly numerate and comfortable dealing with large datasets
▪ Clear and confident verbal and written client communication
▪ Strong client facing capabilities
▪ Highly motivated and commercially savvy
▪ Consumer and Digital experience (advantageous but not essential)
If this sounds like the right next step for you, then apply now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!