Does the idea of working with exciting celebrities and media houses sound like a bit of you? Just in the past week this business has collaborated with Strictly Come Dancing, Real Housewives of Cheshire, Sky and Children in Need – so the PR projects you’ll be working on are truly unique!
The PR & Media Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the business’ reputation via a strong PR strategy and excellent communications. Key responsibilities including driving consumer PR, ensuring content and press releases are up to scratch, and facilitating on-site media visits and media relations.
- Create, implement and develop the PR strategy and plan for the year, working with the wider team to ensure PR is considered for all relevant events, news stories and centre updates
- Draft and issue press releases, statements, press briefings and other relevant copy, ensuring the tone of voice is maintained throughout all communications.
- Manage the day-to-day press office, responding to media enquiries in a timely manner
- Manage all onsite photography and filming requests, ensuring relevant processes and protocols are followed and chaperoning onsite media where necessary
- Maintain media database of relevant titles and contacts, building positive relationships with key journalists via excellent media relations
- Monitor, log and circulate proactive and reactive media coverage, creating monthly reports with key metrics
- Monitor social media and flag issues that could escalate and affect the company’s reputation
- Work with appointed PR agency on crisis communications to manage issues in an effective and timely manner, ensuring relevant stakeholders are also notified
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within the business via effective communications
- Work with the events team to develop and execute stunts/activations that will result in strong PR coverage
- Work with appointed PR agency to run the centre’s influencer engagement programme, building relationships with key local influencers
- Work with appointed PR agency on B2B strategy, ensuring alignment across channels
- Work with appointed PR agency on national PR strategy
- Work with social media team to ensure PR and social content is aligned
- Previous experience in a PR role, ideally having some experience in an agency or fast-paced environment
- Creative, and an original thinker
- Experience working with celebrities, media houses, or the press on events, activations, and relations
- Confident acting as brand guardian
- Strong content writing and editing skills
Apply online now!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!