One of the biggest names in the industry is looking for a talented PR and Content Manager to take the brand to the next level! The successful candidate would join their friendly team in Merseyside to shape the brand identity and PR strategy! If you've got experience in the industry this could be your ideal role!
PR and Content Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing the day-to-day PR activity for each brand within the business.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to develop impactful PR strategies that align with brand objectives both in the UK and ROW.
- Promoting and safeguarding the brands’ identities, ensuring a positive, consistent, and accurate representation always.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to implement aligned campaigns, encouraging sales and general awareness of the brands.
- Planning and implementing impactful PR campaigns covering news, thought leadership pieces, storytelling, and awards programmes.
- Being responsible for writing engaging press releases, securing quality editorial coverage, and preparing briefing materials for the media (newspapers, magazines, radio, television, and online news sites).
- Analysing media coverage to develop a calendar of activities to drive sales and brand awareness.
- Liaising with media through a mix of channels, from traditional to social and consumer.
- Working closely with journalists, bloggers, influencers, and partners to create excitement around partnerships and products, ensuring content is being shared across different platforms.
- Providing support on crisis communications if needed. Managing all UK and ROW award submissions and nominations.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and practices across the industry and highlighting any areas for growth.
- Spotting new opportunities and continuing to develop ideas.
- Leading the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns and overall content strategy for brands.
PR and Content Manager Requirements:
- Extensive PR experience, ideally in the automotive or sport sectors.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Proven digital and traditional PR skills.
- An understanding of what makes a good news story.
- Experience with integrated 360 marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of how Earned Media fits alongside and amplifies Paid Media marketing channels.
- A confident pitcher with proven coverage results selling in stories to press outlets.
- Capable of using Google Analytics to analyse traffic generated by PR, and Google Trends to spot key trends in the market.
- Engaging and excellent copywriting skills with the ability to convey authentic, compelling messages with the brand tones of voice.
- Comfortable executing, writing, and proofreading creative copy as well as driving strategic conversations.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally.
- An eye for innovation and a creative thinker.
- A team player who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to manage multiple projects.
- Flexibility to react to new market opportunities.
- A well-organised and efficient person with good time management and prioritisation skills and the ability to summarise and communicate key information clearly.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative – working with the wider company and marketing department to devise the best possible strategy.
Is this your ideal role? What’s stopping you from applying? For more information give us a call on 0161 833 1044 or send an email to [email protected].
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
For all jobs click here!
For analytics roles, click here!
For our Agency opportunities click here.
If it is digital jobs you are interested in click here.
To see all our creative jobs click here.
For all our marketing jobs click here..
For jobs in Technology click here.
To read our blog on the latest industry news and advice click here!